High Life, Low Life
Nat Marley, the main character is a New York private
investigator. One day, his friend, Annie Clayton who has been homeless for
years collapsed from a disease. And, the doctor said she doesn’t have much time.
She asks him to find her son that she hasn’t been in touch. Another day, he was
asked to a good lawyer by a rich elderly widow, Mrs. Joanna Whittaker. Nat thought
she hid something, so he started to investigate her. The two ladies’ situations
were completely opposite, however they seemed to be related.
This book has a lot of characters, so it is difficult
for me to remember their names. However, it is exciting that their secrets were
revealed gradually. I don’t know what Annie and Mrs. Whittaker hid yet. I’m
looking forward to reading the ending.
I am worried about son, and I'm very interested in this ending.
返信削除Wow. It seems that this story development with drawing the readers.
返信削除If there are too many characters to remember, why don't you imagine their real figures, or
write their relationship diagram? I'm looking forward to see your next blog!