High Life, Low Life week3

Nat, a private investigator, is asked to find a good layer by a rich woman, Mrs. Joanna Whittaker, however, a few days later she dies. Her doctor thinks the reason is heart attack, and not a murder. But Nat wasn’t convinced. He starts searching Martha, a home helper in Mrs. Joanna Whittaker’s house. Finally, he finds that she kills her employer imitating the suspense book that she likes. She is arrested for murder, but she shows no sign of regret. And, she sends a letter that says she is fine in the prison and makes many good friends there.
I think she is crazy. If I wrote a letter for her, I would write that.
Hello, Ms. Martha. I have many questions about you, because I can’t understand your thought and behavior at all. Why do you like the suspense book so much? And, why did you kill Mrs. Joanna Whittaker? Did you hate her? If the motive was only curiosity, you have to be sorry and rehabilitate yourself! I hope that you have regret and spend your life with your friends peacefully.  

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11