Animal Farm 2


 Today, I’d like to introduce my favorite character of “Animal Farm.”

My favorite character is Boxer, a horse, nearly eighteen hands high, and as strong as any two ordinary horses put together. He is not as clever as the pigs; however, he is a hard worker. When the animals build the windmill, he works so industrious that Clover worry about him. Even though the windmill is broken, and human beings hurts him, he never stops working. His personality is opposite to mine; I’ m very lazy. I was idle and neglected my work during this summer vacation. So, I respect him who keeps working whatever happens.

The autumn semester is starting soon. I wasted time of my summer vacation, so I ‘d like to make up it! I aim to study hard like Boxer!   

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11