Matilda week12


Today, I want to write my favorite scene of this story.

Matilda, the lead role, is a girl genius; however, her parents don’t think so, rather, they think she is stupid. She likes reading books very much, so she asks them to give a book, but, her father tells it is silly to read books. She gets angry, and decides to pay him back. She puts glues his favorite hat with strong adhesive. He knows nothing about that and puts on the hat. Of course, he can’t take it off. He gets panic! Then, she says to him showing up with an innocent look “what’s the matter, Daddy? Has your head suddenly swollen or something?”

I like her character. Her parents are not educational people, rather, child neglect; however, she tries to enjoy her life and never gives up the environment, such as the parents and the nasty principal. If I can be like her, I will make my days more exciting.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11