Matilda week14


Last week I wrote Matilda’s victory, and now I’d like to write after that. I like this last scene.

Matilda, the lead role, is a girl genius. She uses supernatural power and expels the vicious principal who deprived Matilda’s teacher of her fortune from school. Finally, instead of the nasty principal, the kind and sincere teacher, Ms. Honey becomes the principal of the school. After that, she can’t use her supernatural power. However, it is not a problem because she gets a peace school life. She allows Matilda gets promoted from the lowest class to the highest class because she has clever enough to be in the class, and the new teacher wants her to study more. Matilda is delighted to know that. She likes studying very much. After that, she can’t use the supernatural power any more, but she doesn’t mind that. She gets a great school life.

    It is incredible that the lead role suddenly gets supernatural power, but I like this ending. I think it is most important for children to be accepted. Matilda’s parents and the ex-principal say to her “you are stupid.” The new one is only adult who recognizes that she is clever and didn’t make mischief like the ex-principal said. It is natural that she adores the new principal. I think she is happy to meet such a good teacher.   

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11