When Marnie Was There 2


Today, I’d like to write about an advice for Anna, the lead role of “When Marnie Was There.” Her mother gives her postcards and tells her to write how she is when she goes to Norfolk. But, Anna can’t write her true feelings. The reason is that she is not her birth mother but foster mother. And she is a little cold toward her. So, I’ll advise her.

Anna, you don’t have to bother with your mother. She really cherishes you. If she didn’t want to live with you, she wouldn’t have adopted you. So, you can write what you want to tell your mother on the postcard! Your mother never hates you whatever you write.

In fact, she gradually realizes she is really loved by her mother during her stay. She tells her honest feeling Marnie, her best friend. She responds to her words. Finally, Anna can talk to her mother with her real feelings.

I think sometimes it is difficult for me to talk with parents with honest feelings even they are birth parents. But it is also important to tell what I really want to do. Have you ever experienced that you couldn’t do that? Thank you for reading my blog!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11