When Marnie Was There 3


Today, I’d like to write a diary of Anna, the lead role of “When Marnie Was There.”
September 3rd
Today, I met the girl who I lived in the house by the marsh. She told her name, Marnie. We asked some questions each other, but something strange happened. When she asked about Mr. and Mrs. Peggs, I couldn’t answer even though I lived with them. Then, I lost my memory. Waking up, I realized that I was in a boat, and she wasn’t there. She came soon, and said to me “You couldn’t even answer it, and frightened me by running away instead.” But I didn’t do such a thing! Why did she say that? What happened with us?
This is the end of today’s diary. Anna often makes a barrier toward people around her, but she wants to be good friends with Marnie. I want Marnie to be Anna’s friend! And I want to know the mystery that Anna runs away or not.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

High Life, Low Life week5

A Pair of Ghostly Hands 2

Matilda week11